Jump to content
FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Bot
Mila432

Login ID | Device ID | Facebook ID | Facebook Token Global

Recommended Posts

asrdgsx80
12 hours ago, Alafonso said:

Same here....

A copy the first link and confirm....

Black page, hit the crt + U goes to the second page, but once a hit the CTRL +R appers the same from up here....... Can anyone help me out???

 

Same error here =x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mila432

updated tutorial

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chchooa

got the token and everything, says sth went wrong, cant add to the account, is it because of the maintenance of the game's server?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amingo
6 hours ago, chchooa said:

got the token and everything, says sth went wrong, cant add to the account, is it because of the maintenance of the game's server?

Most definitely

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
camion

Hi Guys:

Hope you are fine.

 

Need some guidance here. I have changed my facebook password so I just removed my old account on the bot, got the facebook user id and token using the facebook
developer page. When I try to add account on the bot, it always shows me "failed to retrieve user id" but I am pretty sure the info I provided are correct as I have double checked a lot of times. Any suggestion to solve this? Appreciate your help. thanks!

 

P.S I have relog several times to update the user id in Gumi server but it still doesn't work :(

 

----------------------------

 

Just figured it out, no worries about this....

Edited by camion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
chchooa
On ‎10‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 11:15 PM, amingo said:

Most definitely

nah, still doesn't work

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
amingo
On 10/5/2017 at 9:01 PM, chchooa said:

nah, still doesn't work

Hmm maybe one of the details isnt right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jore

anyone can help with fb token, will send details

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mila432
25 minutes ago, Jore said:

anyone can help with fb token, will send details

 

did you change the user agent?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ffbenoctis
On 9/30/2017 at 8:12 AM, Mila432 said:

updated tutorial

can anyone help me with this? I have no idea how to find my token after i log in and use the first link. I have no idea what to look for on that huge wall of text,

 

Thanks in advance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
lanz1201
4 hours ago, ffbenoctis said:

can anyone help me with this? I have no idea how to find my token after i log in and use the first link. I have no idea what to look for on that huge wall of text,

 

Thanks in advance.

 

You should install and use the User Agent Switcher for Chrome. It's not seen in the video that's why you tend to skip it.

Here is the link:

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/user-agent-switcher-for-c/djflhoibgkdhkhhcedjiklpkjnoahfmg

You should see a new icon on the top right of your chrome browser after installing.

Click it and change into any mobile browser, iOS or Android.

You can now follow the steps written and can be seen on the video.

You should also replace the brackets {} with your token in the second link of the post and not insert in between.

 

I hope you get it right.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ffbenoctis
On 9/30/2017 at 8:12 AM, Mila432 said:

updated tutorial

Yea i did that just cant find my token after i follow all my steps. Buts it all good i got the token buy using the rooted phone method.

 

But thanks you for your help as well

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grindell

Hi, Guys!

 

My account is linked to Facebook, so, my Device ID is a lot of zeros, it's ok.

My Facebook Token i've got easy.

But, and the Account Name? What is the Account Name?

 

Every name i put give me the same result: "Failed to retrieve User ID".

 

I've did my proxy on amazon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thoruk
58 minutes ago, Grindell said:

Hi, Guys!

 

My account is linked to Facebook, so, my Device ID is a lot of zeros, it's ok.

My Facebook Token i've got easy.

But, and the Account Name? What is the Account Name?

 

Every name i put give me the same result: "Failed to retrieve User ID".

 

I've did my proxy on amazon.

Try with the in game ID, Rain is the default id 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grindell

I've tried! But i had no sucess. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
erev
22 minutes ago, Grindell said:

I've tried! But i had no sucess. 

 

2 hours ago, Grindell said:

Hi, Guys!

 

My account is linked to Facebook, so, my Device ID is a lot of zeros, it's ok.

My Facebook Token i've got easy.

But, and the Account Name? What is the Account Name?

 

Every name i put give me the same result: "Failed to retrieve User ID".

 

I've did my proxy on amazon.

 

However if you cant, retrieve it means your token is wrong, check that again (redo your login etc, and get latest token)

 

Name is anything you want to indicate your account,

 

Device ID
 
Facebook Token
 
Account name
ANYTHING
 
Edit: redo your login part
Edited by erev

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grindell
30 minutes ago, erev said:

 

 

However if you cant, retrieve it means your token is wrong, check that again (redo your login etc, and get latest token)

 

Name is anything you want to indicate your account,

 

Device ID
 
Facebook Token
 
Account name
ANYTHING
 
Edit: redo your login part

I did it all... For some reason it's not working to my account. I have no idea what to do.

 

When Token isn't the latest it gives me a message like "Invalid Token"...

 

Sorry for the same comment. I did it just to quote your comment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
erev
2 hours ago, Grindell said:

I did it all... For some reason it's not working to my account. I have no idea what to do.

 

When Token isn't the latest it gives me a message like "Invalid Token"...

 

Sorry for the same comment. I did it just to quote your comment.

Can you login and play normally on phone and nox/memu? If can get the token from your nox/memu

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grindell
6 hours ago, erev said:

Can you login and play normally on phone and nox/memu? If can get the token from your nox/memu

Yes! I'm playing normally on phone and Nox. How can i get the token from Nox? Opening Chrome > Facebook > Settings > Developers > Explorer Graph API > Get Token?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mila432

added new video

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Grindell
48 minutes ago, Mila432 said:

added new video

 

7 hours ago, erev said:

Can you login and play normally on phone and nox/memu? If can get the token from your nox/memu

 

Thanks a lot!

Now it worked perfectly!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ysb

I use to get facebook token without any problem, but some how I cannot get it anymore. Every time I go to view souse it looks like this and without the token, anyone know what I did wong?

 

 

error.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mila432

@ysb did you set the iphone user agent?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ysb

I am using android to play and installed user agent and set it as android.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×