FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Bot
Mila432

Login ID | Device ID | Facebook ID | Facebook Token Global

iwantmykfc

a

Minzey123

Thanks

Qbit

so the video is deleted, how do i go forward to get the id?

Peruviancloud
2 hours ago, Qbit said:

so the video is deleted, how do i go forward to get the id?

You do not need fb id anymore. Just token

Qbit

Yeah figured that out thanks. Now i can't get the proxy to work. It tests well when i add it. But when i try to add my ffbe acount it just gives the dead proxy error...

Mila432

video reuploaded

• Like 1

brehbrah

Will check this out 

3 hours ago, Mila432 said:

video reuploaded

Edit: where Is the video tho? 

Miota
3 hours ago, Qbit said:

Yeah figured that out thanks. Now i can't get the proxy to work. It tests well when i add it. But when i try to add my ffbe acount it just gives the dead proxy error...

Ditto! 

Qbit

I had to redo the aws.Amazon proxy and it works flawless now. Couldn't get the google cloud to work. 

nikuscs

ping

Mila432

video was taken down, uploaded again

Miota
nikuscs
Posted (edited)

@Miota Follow these instructions :

- Open your browser and open the link ( BUT DONT click ALLOW ) , open the "Inpsection" and hit the tab "Console"

- After you have the console tab open now press "Allow" or "Authorize"

- You will find a URL xxxx://www.facebook.com/v2.8/dialog/oauth/confirm
- If you check "Response" Tab for this request you will find  something similar to :

or (;;);{"__ar":1,"payload":null,"jsmods":{"require":[["ServerRedir.....

Copy the whole string and paste in any text edito and have a look for "access_token"

You will find it near :

access_token=xxxxxxxxxxx&expires_in=5951

Copy the token ( replaced in this example by xxxx ) and paste on the tool. Thats it ! Hope it helps

Edit : The tool still looks buggy, so you want to try multiple times until it says "added" unless your proxy is really dead :D

Edited by nikuscs

Miota
7 minutes ago, nikuscs said:

@Miota Follow these instructions :

- Open your browser and open the link ( BUT DONT click ALLOW ) , open the "Inpsection" and hit the tab "Console"

- After you have the console tab open now press "Allow" or "Authorize"

- You will find a URL xxxx://www.facebook.com/v2.8/dialog/oauth/confirm
- If you check "Response" Tab for this request you will find  something similar to :

or (;;);{"__ar":1,"payload":null,"jsmods":{"require":[["ServerRedir.....

Copy the whole string and paste in any text edito and have a look for "access_token"

You will find it near :

access_token=xxxxxxxxxxx&expires_in=5951

Copy the token ( replaced in this example by xxxx ) and paste on the tool. Thats it ! Hope it helps

Thank you kindly for replying me back! 

Here is the screenshot when After I have the console tab open now press "Allow" or "Authorize", but the url link show differently compared to what you were referring to

Screenshot (49).png

nikuscs

Please try re-open the link and re-authorize with the console open. It should give you that URL ( Im trying on firefox btw, without any user-agent changer )

Miota
7 minutes ago, nikuscs said:

Please try re-open the link and re-authorize with the console open. It should give you that URL ( Im trying on firefox btw, without any user-agent changer )

I did follow the step again, but this time I just downloaded firefox and trying to see whats up! It seems like still is not working.

Screenshot (50).png

nikuscs

Please check in Tab : Network you have the HTML, JS, XHR and "Persistent Records" enable, the requests might being hidden if you dont tick this options.

The link is : https://www.facebook.com/v2.8/dialog/oauth?redirect_uri=fb1238083776220999%3A%2F%2Fauthorize%2F&scope=user_friends&response_type=token%2Csigned_request&default_audience=friends&return_scopes=true&auth_type=rerequest&client_id=1238083776220999&sdk=ios&fbapp_pres=0&sdk_version=4.17.0&_rdr

It works good here, iv tried in multiple computers.

Miota
5 minutes ago, nikuscs said:

Please check in Tab : Network you have the HTML, JS, XHR and "Persistent Records" enable, the requests might being hidden if you dont tick this options.

The link is : https://www.facebook.com/v2.8/dialog/oauth?redirect_uri=fb1238083776220999%3A%2F%2Fauthorize%2F&scope=user_friends&response_type=token%2Csigned_request&default_audience=friends&return_scopes=true&auth_type=rerequest&client_id=1238083776220999&sdk=ios&fbapp_pres=0&sdk_version=4.17.0&_rdr

It works good here, iv tried in multiple computers.

OMG! Thank you so much! You didn't mentioned the "network" tab, so no wonder I couldn't find it!  Just incase someone have the same trouble as me, here is the screenshot! 

Again, thank you so much brother! :D

Screenshot (51)_LI.jpg

EDIT: Okey, now I got a new problem here! Anyone have experienced this problem??

Access is forbidden after data transfer.

That thing have been bugging me for quite a while now, and I have no idea what to do. I have 4 IP on my list, and nothing is working

nikuscs

No worries, you must tick "XHR" to see this requestso on "Console" otherwise all requests wil also be visible under "Network" tab as timeline :)

Kraxon

I'm having serious problems with the facebook token.  I've created a proxy using AWS and I know it works, and I've followed the instructions for getting the facebook token, but it fails and tells me playerid is bad.  I tried for a few hours yesterday and attempting again this morning.

nikuscs

Does your proxy requires Auth @Kraxon ?

When it fails to get the user id please make sure also ( im not if usernames are Caps Sensitive )

Kraxon

I actually ended up figuring it out.  I didn't have the right device ID put in, missed a 0 in there.  

Another question I had was is the script running from 1 public static IP address that I could limit my proxy to only allow traffic from that location?

nikuscs

For IP Authorization you should add : 94.23.205.215 as from what i discovered the tasks runs from that machine, so you need to authorize this IP in order to be "safe"

Toriyama

:$

nardok
On 10/05/2017 at 12:32 PM, Mila432 said:

hello i have the same problem like Miota need hep please