FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS Bot
Mila432

Banned?

This topic is 363 days old. If you are looking for help, please create a new topic!

Banned?  

161 members have voted

1. 1. What did you use ?

• Only bot
    • Injection
    • Bot + injection
    • Modded app
    • Modded app + bot
    • Modded app + bot + injection
    • Modded app + injection

Shadow_ninja_for_hire
On 5/26/2018 at 9:12 AM, Shinkai said:

Account level is about 166. No injection or other hacking. Yeah it was banned after service but after emailing them turns out the account wasn't banned according to their records. Relogged into the account and was able to get in, not sure if it was a glitch but I definitely got the suspended message a few times before emailing them. 

Account wasn't bought from anywhere, I created it during the Cloud event. The ban may have been accidental or a glitch as I was able to get back on the account later in the day

I had the same problem with my 2nd account, I got banned, but it was for sure a 'clean' account. I contacted Gumi about it . Every day I checked & was still banned. After communicating with them a few days, they investigated my account and said there was nothing wrong with it. After that, I tried to log in and it worked. Downside is that I lost my fountain of lapis logins and my 10+1 free ticket from dailies. Funny thing is they blatantly denied I was banned lol, bunch of @-holes, should've saved the chat conversations with them & shoved it down their throats. Ah well, not the first time Gumi cheated on players lol

Edited by Shadow_ninja_for_hire

Darkmessenger

Just 10 days for our year celebration since we were banned.

Joe_Schmoe

Yay!! Happy birthday to us!!!

I can remember actually emailing Gumi and trying to explain to them that the 250 10+1 tickets I had was a glitch on their part. That argument didn't go very far sadly and I lost everything. I quit the game as result and stayed away for about 2 months. I eventually rerolled a few times just for the hell of it and got my hands on Ayaka and an Onion Knight with the 5 free tickets supplied in the beginning of the game. With Mila's bot I was able to fastforward myself to the point in the story I left off on and have progressed from there.

I do miss being able to trot out a team of 5 Orlandeaus or Fryevias and just wiping the floor with them. It's ok though, I realized after a while that playing the game this way was getting really boring. So you could say I had one of those sitcom moments where the character learns a lesson at the end of the show and becomes a better person for it.

Anyway, I have luckily been able to pull a decent roster of units since then with several 7 stars that I can use to terrorize the game so it does feel a little bit more fulfilling to know I didn't have to f**k the game all the way in the ass to get them.

So until the next ban wave, play on my fellow scumbags.

• Like 1

Toriyama
On 10/20/2018 at 11:52 PM, Joe_Schmoe said:

Yay!! Happy birthday to us!!!

I can remember actually emailing Gumi and trying to explain to them that the 250 10+1 tickets I had was a glitch on their part. That argument didn't go very far sadly and I lost everything. I quit the game as result and stayed away for about 2 months. I eventually rerolled a few times just for the hell of it and got my hands on Ayaka and an Onion Knight with the 5 free tickets supplied in the beginning of the game. With Mila's bot I was able to fastforward myself to the point in the story I left off on and have progressed from there.

I do miss being able to trot out a team of 5 Orlandeaus or Fryevias and just wiping the floor with them. It's ok though, I realized after a while that playing the game this way was getting really boring. So you could say I had one of those sitcom moments where the character learns a lesson at the end of the show and becomes a better person for it.

Anyway, I have luckily been able to pull a decent roster of units since then with several 7 stars that I can use to terrorize the game so it does feel a little bit more fulfilling to know I didn't have to f**k the game all the way in the ass to get them.

So until the next ban wave, play on my fellow scumbags.

FUCK GUMI!